Checkout The New Exam Pattern of The NEP 2020.
The concept of exam is a terror for all, even at times we used to curse the one who invented the exam because no exams are students friendly. If you get a good score you have to maintain that score for the entire life and if you have less score you have to hear the whole people comparing you with others. Hey! the good news is..we have a hope…
- According to NEP 2020, school students will take exams only for Classes 3, 5, and 8.
- Assessment in other years will shift to a “regular and formative” style that will be more “competency-based” to promote learning and development testing “higher-order skills, such as analysis, critical thinking and conceptual clarity”.
- The results of school examinations will be used only for developmental purposes and for continuous monitoring and improvement of the schooling system.
A Holistic Progress card…
The NEP 2020 has brought a multidimensional progress card which include:
- Self-assessment, peer assessment and teachers assessment.
- The card not only include your cognitive analysis but also your social-emotional and psychological assessment.
- the report will include progress in project-based and inquiry-based learning, quizzes, role plays, group work, portfolios, etc., to be included in report cards.
Click here to Know how National Education Policy 2020 overcomes the existing drawbacks of Indian Education System.